Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Make an Enquiry
Call us Now!
+91-9820399296
Our Studio Locations

View QuickstepSALSA Centre Locations in a larger map
Latest topics
» Body Isolations and Coordination by Burju
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am by renata

» Amazing spinning videos
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm by billymarsh

» International Salsa Greats
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm by billymarsh

» Movies about ballroom/latin dancing?
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 pm by billymarsh

» Dance Floor Etiquette
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm by billymarsh

» Dancing On1 and On2 compared
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm by billymarsh

» Why won't men ask me to dance?
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm by billymarsh

» Intro :)
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am by Gaurav

» INTRODUCTION
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm by Alpa Antani

» Tips on Choreography (group performances)
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by sangeeta

» Spinning Techniques
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm by bhakti

» hello to all
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm by bhakti

» EVENTS COMING UP IN JUNE!
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm by sangeeta

» SOCIAL DANCING vs. CHOREOGRAPHY
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm by sangeeta

» Miss The Wonderful Classes
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm by sangeeta

Video of the day

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:23 am
Donations

If your heart permits, click on the picture to donate a little and keep our site high quality and Ad-free
Site Visitors
centerpointe

WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS?

+11
alfreda
Farhang
E.S.Mahesh
Varada
sachisin
AnandMajumdar
sam
Shivani Ganesh
sangeeta
baby
samird
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Empty there is never one reason!!

Post  anuj Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Well seen many dance but did not dance.
It is in vogue
The neighbour knows it
Break from routine
Love for music and dance
discover rythm again
Find my feet
Fate willed it..
Discover the Salsa community
CHANGE....and so on..

anuj
Cool Member
Cool Member

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : IT and Management Consulting/ Reading, Travelling and Sports
My Salsa Skill Level :
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS?

Post  samird Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:04 am

Thanks doc!! for the warm welcome. btw just out of curiosity is there a compliment in there or is it once again my presumptious nature taking centre stage (and if it is lets just keep it between the two, dont want to become a legend for getting my foot into my mouth) Laughing[/quote]

well if u know to read between lines as well as write (I know u do) then ull realise that this was a dig at many people .. to mix metaphors hystericaly , killing many birds with one gun fired from your shoulder. I guess theres a compliment for u too somewhere in that Razz
samird
samird
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : movies , music obviously dance!
Humor : often unintentional!
My Salsa Skill Level :
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS?

Post  DJ - Deva Jyotula Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 am

I love dancing.. I like rock n hip hop..... n some bollywood

Last new years i was at the Turf Club..... I have been promised by the event guy that it will go till wee hours of the next day. But surprisingly cops came and shut the show at 1.30 or some thing leaving all my group to a great disappointment.

And when almost everybody was exhausted and was getting bored, A kool guy in white shirt and denim blue jeans and a sexy girl with a black one piece and great legs... who are standing next to me started dancing to some music from their phone. And they were doing salsa. They were so good.... ki i got really impressed of the dance. n Of course with the girl too.... Then i decided that i will learn salsa.

Its def an impulse decision to join salsa, but now i am glad that i took it.
DJ - Deva Jyotula
DJ - Deva Jyotula

Male
Number of posts : 201
Job/hobbies : Travelling, Photography, treks n driving.....
Humor : sarcastic.. lol
My Salsa Skill Level :
WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WHY DID YOU JOIN THE SALSA CLASS? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://mindyourownbusiness.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2