Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Make an Enquiry
Call us Now!
+91-9820399296
Our Studio Locations

View QuickstepSALSA Centre Locations in a larger map
Latest topics
» Body Isolations and Coordination by Burju
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am by renata

» Amazing spinning videos
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm by billymarsh

» International Salsa Greats
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm by billymarsh

» Movies about ballroom/latin dancing?
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 pm by billymarsh

» Dance Floor Etiquette
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm by billymarsh

» Dancing On1 and On2 compared
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm by billymarsh

» Why won't men ask me to dance?
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm by billymarsh

» Intro :)
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am by Gaurav

» INTRODUCTION
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm by Alpa Antani

» Tips on Choreography (group performances)
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by sangeeta

» Spinning Techniques
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm by bhakti

» hello to all
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm by bhakti

» EVENTS COMING UP IN JUNE!
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm by sangeeta

» SOCIAL DANCING vs. CHOREOGRAPHY
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm by sangeeta

» Miss The Wonderful Classes
The Lights, The Music, The Dance - Salsa Nights ! - Bollywood Mischief EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm by sangeeta

Video of the day

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search