Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Make an Enquiry
Call us Now!
+91-9820399296
Our Studio Locations

View QuickstepSALSA Centre Locations in a larger map
Latest topics
» Body Isolations and Coordination by Burju
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am by renata

» Amazing spinning videos
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm by billymarsh

» International Salsa Greats
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm by billymarsh

» Movies about ballroom/latin dancing?
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 pm by billymarsh

» Dance Floor Etiquette
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm by billymarsh

» Dancing On1 and On2 compared
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm by billymarsh

» Why won't men ask me to dance?
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 pm by billymarsh

» Intro :)
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am by Gaurav

» INTRODUCTION
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm by Alpa Antani

» Tips on Choreography (group performances)
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by sangeeta

» Spinning Techniques
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm by bhakti

» hello to all
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm by bhakti

» EVENTS COMING UP IN JUNE!
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:17 pm by sangeeta

» SOCIAL DANCING vs. CHOREOGRAPHY
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm by sangeeta

» Miss The Wonderful Classes
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm by sangeeta

Video of the day

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 5:23 am
Donations

If your heart permits, click on the picture to donate a little and keep our site high quality and Ad-free
Site Visitors
centerpointe

How to see if there are new posts in the forum :)

2 posters

Go down

How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Empty How to see if there are new posts in the forum :)

Post  ashishsax Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 pm

ok.. a lot many time i've been asked by ppl about 'how to see what new action has taken place in the forum.. do they have to click on every section to see whats new' etc
i agree that most of us here are new to forums etc.. so for the benefit of those.. heres how to do it..

a) the simplest way to check all the new posts in any section..
When you log on to the forum in the main page(home page) above all the topics you would see these links..

How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Home10

b) whenever a new post is made in any topic of the forum the icon next to that topic/section becomes red..
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Post10

But obviously, the a) method is most efficient as you get to a link to each and every new post in the forum from a single window..

ashish.
ashishsax
ashishsax

Male
Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : IT
My Salsa Skill Level :
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Empty Re: How to see if there are new posts in the forum :)

Post  samird Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 am

im facing a small problem with the red icon thing ... it becomes blue when i view the first unread post , not tha last as previously
samird
samird
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 136
Job/hobbies : movies , music obviously dance!
Humor : often unintentional!
My Salsa Skill Level :
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Empty Re: How to see if there are new posts in the forum :)

Post  ashishsax Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:08 pm

hi Samirid,

the icon should become blue when you have read the new post/topic... this is the default behaviour.
ashishsax
ashishsax

Male
Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : IT
My Salsa Skill Level :
How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100How to see if there are new posts in the forum :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down